I've been looking at cottages/villas on Nevis (previous discussion), and have just spotted another possiblity on the Nevis1 website- Dolphin House. It looks good - great price, proper house (I mean with different rooms), a really nice looking pool and not too far from the beach. Altho' no AC.
Has anyone stayed there or does anyone know anything else about it?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 which island?
- 2 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 3 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 4 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 5 Help on choosing where to visit
- 6 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 7 40th birthday with friends
- 8 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 9 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 10 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 11 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 12 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 13 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 14 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 15 Cuba in November
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 18 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 19 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 20 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 21 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 23 Tennis in Aruba question
- 24 christmas in the caribbean
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016