I'm trying to decide where to go and Caneel Bay sounds very appealing but my husband loves golf and I hate to go somewhere that has absolutely none. I am not looking for a golf centered resort but would like it as an option. I really like the service aspect of Caneel and also the old fashioned luxury/ elegant feel as opposed to contemporary. I also like the fact that they have no tv's! We are not big drinkers so nightly activities would also be a plus (Bingo?) Thanks for any help you can give!
Does anyone know of a place similar to Caneel Bay that has golf?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica all inclusive
- 2 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 3 Why Barbados?
- 4 Supplement for body building purpose
- 5 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 6 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 7 Cuba Opening Up
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 12 Just back from The Somerset
- 13 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 14 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 15 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 16 Sandals Resorts
- 17 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 18 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 19 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 20 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 21 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 24 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 25 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?