We're going to the Bahamas for the first time and wanted to find out if we need a rental car? We don't want to be limited to what we can do, are buses and taxis ready and available at anytime? Please advise. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Geet: Tec*h SUPP0RT KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 KASPERSKY
- 2 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 3 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 6 PR or USVI
- 7 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 8 Havana Hotel
- 9 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 10 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 11 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 12 Cayman Islands Currency
- 13 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 14 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 15 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 16 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 17 Havana
- 18 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 22 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 23 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 24 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 25 importing pets to sxm