Hi there, My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to St. Kitts in February. We will be staying at the Marriott resort for a week and are very excited. We just are not sure if we should rent a car. Or, are there are a lot of taxis around? We do want to see the beaches on the Caribbean Sea side of the island, and also check out some restaurants outside of resort. thanks for your advice!
Do I need a car on St. Kitts?
- 1 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 2 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 3 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 4 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 5 St. John USVI in July
- 6 Where to go??
- 7 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 8 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 9 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 10 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 11 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 12 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 13 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 14 puerto rico cruise
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 17 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 18 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 19 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 20 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 21 Resort near a town?
- 22 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 23 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 24 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 25 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour