Because we are on a budget, have waited a bit too long and are not staying five days (only four) these two seem like the best choices for our vacation in February. We are looking for a relaxing, quiet beach vacation with good swimming. I know neither will be luxury, just looking for imput on either to help make our decision. Thanks for all the replies we have had helping us plan our vacation!
Divi Dutch Village or Amsterdam Manor?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 2 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 3 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 4 Bahamas snorkeling
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 8 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 9 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 10 Wedding Help!
- 11 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 12 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 13 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 14 Islands with great nightlife
- 15 month stay on a caribbean island
- 16 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 17 Where to stay on Vieques
- 18 Ferry to Rum Point
- 19 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 20 Family with infants/toddlers
- 21 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary