Because we are on a budget, have waited a bit too long and are not staying five days (only four) these two seem like the best choices for our vacation in February. We are looking for a relaxing, quiet beach vacation with good swimming. I know neither will be luxury, just looking for imput on either to help make our decision. Thanks for all the replies we have had helping us plan our vacation!
Divi Dutch Village or Amsterdam Manor?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 2 Turks & Caicos
- 3 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 4 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 5 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 6 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 7 Long Island Bahanas
- 8 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 9 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 10 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 11 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 12 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 13 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 14 Punta Cana excursions
- 15 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 16 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 17 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 18 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 19 Aruba suggestions
- 20 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 21 Nassau
- 22 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 23 LIAT Air
- 24 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 25 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure