My husband and I snorkel and I also dive. We booked a deluxe oceanfront room at Divi Flamingo for January. In shopping around I liked the prices and (for the price) the looks of Eden Beach and Sun Oceanfront Apts. Has anyone stayed at any of these three places? What are your experiences? Is Divi worth the extra money? We would appreciate any help. Thanks.
Divi -right decision
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 2 San Juan Airport
- 3 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 4 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 5 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 6 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 7 Back from San Juan
- 8 Why Barbados?
- 9 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 10 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 11 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 12 Storm ?
- 13 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 14 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 15 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 16 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 17 Kristen- where are you?????
- 18 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 19 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 20 The Color of the Water
- 21 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 22 Anguilla stay?
- 23 Punta Cana excursions
- 24 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 25 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700