I would appreciate any help planning a trip to the caribbean. My family would like to spend a quiet relaxing week on a beach. Our group is 2 daughters (6 and 10), my senior citizen mom, my husband and I. Normally I don't think it would be a probem, but my mother is somewhat handicapped and does not want to change planes. Any suggestions?
direct nonstop flights from newark area to caribbean destinations
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica all inclusive
- 2 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 3 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 4 Cuba Opening Up
- 5 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 6 Jamaica
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 11 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 12 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 13 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 14 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 15 Just back from The Somerset
- 16 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 17 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 18 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 19 Sandals Resorts
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 22 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 23 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 24 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 25 Cuba in 10 days