I would appreciate any help planning a trip to the caribbean. My family would like to spend a quiet relaxing week on a beach. Our group is 2 daughters (6 and 10), my senior citizen mom, my husband and I. Normally I don't think it would be a probem, but my mother is somewhat handicapped and does not want to change planes. Any suggestions?
direct nonstop flights from newark area to caribbean destinations
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 3 Bahamas snorkeling
- 4 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 7 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 8 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 9 Wedding Help!
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 12 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 13 Islands with great nightlife
- 14 month stay on a caribbean island
- 15 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 16 Where to stay on Vieques
- 17 Ferry to Rum Point
- 18 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 19 Family with infants/toddlers
- 20 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 21 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 22 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 23 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 24 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 25 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.