I would appreciate any help planning a trip to the caribbean. My family would like to spend a quiet relaxing week on a beach. Our group is 2 daughters (6 and 10), my senior citizen mom, my husband and I. Normally I don't think it would be a probem, but my mother is somewhat handicapped and does not want to change planes. Any suggestions?
direct nonstop flights from newark area to caribbean destinations
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 2 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 3 Cuba Opening Up
- 4 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 5 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 6 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 7 Just back from The Somerset
- 8 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 9 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 10 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 11 Sandals Resorts
- 12 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 13 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 14 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 15 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 16 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 17 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 18 Cuba in 10 days
- 19 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 20 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 21 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 22 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 23 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 24 Villa rental on St. John
- 25 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?