I'm trying to narrow our search down to Caribbean islands with direct flights from Newark. I really loved the Virgin Islands and considered returning, but we would have to transfer once or twice! It used to be non-stop on Continental. We have also been to Puerto Rico (nice, but don't want to return) and St. Martin (not with kids) and Aruba (not much to do). We don't like big, all inclusive resorts and would want some sort of condo for a week in April (Easter-high season) We are looking for a place to do some activities with our kids,not just a beach. Does anyone have any good recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba
- 2 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 3 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 4 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 5 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 6 Can I take alcohol?
- 7 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 8 Scrub Island Resort
- 9 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 10 Island recommendation
- 11 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 12 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 13 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 14 Family vacation for divers
- 15 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 16 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 17 Island advice plz!
- 18 Cubarinking water?
- 19 First time to PR
- 20 St. John Trip Report
- 21 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 22 St Kitts' Bakery
- 23 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 24 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 25 Coral Sands, Exuma