I'm trying to narrow our search down to Caribbean islands with direct flights from Newark. I really loved the Virgin Islands and considered returning, but we would have to transfer once or twice! It used to be non-stop on Continental. We have also been to Puerto Rico (nice, but don't want to return) and St. Martin (not with kids) and Aruba (not much to do). We don't like big, all inclusive resorts and would want some sort of condo for a week in April (Easter-high season) We are looking for a place to do some activities with our kids,not just a beach. Does anyone have any good recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice: Te^ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Reset Password
- 2 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 3 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 6 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 9 Havana Hotel
- 10 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 11 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 12 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 13 Cayman Islands Currency
- 14 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 15 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 16 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 17 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 18 Havana
- 19 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 23 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 24 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 25 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!