My mother (active/ fit 82 y/o) and I (active/ fit 43 y/o) will be spending a week in Bermuda (Southampton Parish) in May and would like to take a dinner or cocktail sail, is there anything like that available? We are from NYC and the Hamptons and are NOT looking for a party boat with all you can guzzle alcohol / DJ/ buffet/ etc… We would like to have a shared (not private chartered) quiet dinner or cocktail cruise with a lovely meal and/ or champagne/ wine/ cheese, etc… so we can enjoy the island from the water and maybe watch the sunset. I’ve done some research and I have only found private charters or party boats.
Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 2 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 3 Salt Kettle House to close
- 4 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 5 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 6 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 7 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 8 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 9 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 10 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 11 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 12 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 13 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Cayman Islands in October
- 17 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 21 all-inclusive or villa?
- 22 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 23 San Juan Hotel
- 24 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 25 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?