My mother (active/ fit 82 y/o) and I (active/ fit 43 y/o) will be spending a week in Bermuda (Southampton Parish) in May and would like to take a dinner or cocktail sail, is there anything like that available? We are from NYC and the Hamptons and are NOT looking for a party boat with all you can guzzle alcohol / DJ/ buffet/ etc… We would like to have a shared (not private chartered) quiet dinner or cocktail cruise with a lovely meal and/ or champagne/ wine/ cheese, etc… so we can enjoy the island from the water and maybe watch the sunset. I’ve done some research and I have only found private charters or party boats.
Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 4 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 5 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 8 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 9 Cuba Opening Up
- 10 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 11 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 12 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 13 Just back from The Somerset
- 14 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 15 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 16 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 17 Sandals Resorts
- 18 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 19 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 20 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 21 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 22 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 23 Cuba in 10 days
- 24 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 25 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic