My mother (active/ fit 82 y/o) and I (active/ fit 43 y/o) will be spending a week in Bermuda (Southampton Parish) in May and would like to take a dinner or cocktail sail, is there anything like that available? We are from NYC and the Hamptons and are NOT looking for a party boat with all you can guzzle alcohol / DJ/ buffet/ etc… We would like to have a shared (not private chartered) quiet dinner or cocktail cruise with a lovely meal and/ or champagne/ wine/ cheese, etc… so we can enjoy the island from the water and maybe watch the sunset. I’ve done some research and I have only found private charters or party boats.
Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 2 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 3 Too many choices.....
- 4 Best Island for Me?
- 5 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 6 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 7 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 8 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 9 Cuba with Gate 1
- 10 Anguilla stay?
- 11 Why Barbados?
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Back from San Juan
- 14 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 15 San Juan Airport
- 16 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 17 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 18 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Storm ?
- 21 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 22 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 23 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 24 Kristen- where are you?????
- 25 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????