My best friend and I are traveling to St. Martin for 3 days in June and we are wondering if renting a car would really make traveling easier on the island. Since it's such a small place, I thought maybe taking the taxi or walking/biking would be more cost-efficient? Please share some of your experiences! Thanks so much!
Did renting a car make traveling easier in St. Martin?
- 1 Trip Report of the Bahamas 7/1 - 7/6/12
- 2 I WAS STOLEN BY A STAFF AT THE FRONT DESK OF ATLANTIS ROYAL TOWERS!!!
- 3 First timers going to Nassau, Bahamas - need help!
- 4 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 5 St.Thomas St. John
- 6 Which island to visit???
- 7 June vacation trip for guys
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 10 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 11 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 12 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 13 Honeymoon Help!
- 14 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 15 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 16 Grand Cayman
- 17 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 18 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 19 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 20 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 21 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 22 quiet and relaxing
- 23 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 24 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 25 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?