My best friend and I are traveling to St. Martin for 3 days in June and we are wondering if renting a car would really make traveling easier on the island. Since it's such a small place, I thought maybe taking the taxi or walking/biking would be more cost-efficient? Please share some of your experiences! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementoffers.org/kerave-hair-uk/
- 2 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/neurocyclin/
- 3 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 4 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 5 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 6 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 7 aruba planning advice
- 8 Move to grand cayman
- 9 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 10 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 11 Malaria Punta Cana
- 12 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 13 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 14 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 15 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 16 New Destination
- 17 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 18 Bahamas help
- 19 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 20 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 21 Vacation suggestion, please
- 22 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 25 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba