My best friend and I are traveling to St. Martin for 3 days in June and we are wondering if renting a car would really make traveling easier on the island. Since it's such a small place, I thought maybe taking the taxi or walking/biking would be more cost-efficient? Please share some of your experiences! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and caicos
- 2 Turks and caicos
- 3 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 4 Honeymoon Help!!
- 5 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 6 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 7 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 8 Bermuda
- 9 Restaurant Suggestions
- 10 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 11 Aruba weather
- 12 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 13 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 14 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 15 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 16 Taxi info. Self touring
- 17 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 18 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 19 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 20 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 21 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 22 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 23 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 24 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 25 Want to snorkel from hotel beach