My best friend and I are traveling to St. Martin for 3 days in June and we are wondering if renting a car would really make traveling easier on the island. Since it's such a small place, I thought maybe taking the taxi or walking/biking would be more cost-efficient? Please share some of your experiences! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/endovex-male-enhancement/
- 2 Honeymoon Help!!
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 5 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 6 All inclusive
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 9 DR vs. Mexico
- 10 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 13 Family of 5 undecided island
- 14 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 15 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 16 family resort ideas?
- 17 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 18 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 19 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 20 First time to Puerto Rico
- 21 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 22 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 23 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 24 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 25 Caribbean Vacation in May