My fiance and I are in the process of selecting a location for our wedding. We want a location that provides not only beautiful beaches but things to do outside of the resort. We want our guest to feel safe once they leave the resort as well. We are in our early 30s African American couple. We want a location with great nightlife (beach parties, night clubs, etc.), unique experiences, history, etc. Please share your thoughts on the following and AI resorts recommendations for these locations. Most importantly share your experience outside of the resort and your food at AI resorts.
If you have a location that we may be missing Caribbean, Europe, etc (non US) that we can get flight and hotel AI for under $1200 please recommend.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 축구분석 ~(?) Ｕｓｓ７７땄ＣＯＭ (카톡: XaＺａ ~(?) 크로스배팅 스타배팅
- 2 Providenciales Review
- 3 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 4 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 5 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 6 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 7 Bermuda, Puerto Rico or somewhere else?
- 8 Cuba in 5 days?
- 9 Groupon Tours
- 10 Providenciales Airport
- 11 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 12 Numero 1 guest House
- 13 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 14 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 15 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 18 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 19 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 20 turks caicos
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao
- 23 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 24 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 25 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados