My fiance and I are in the process of selecting a location for our wedding. We want a location that provides not only beautiful beaches but things to do outside of the resort. We want our guest to feel safe once they leave the resort as well. We are in our early 30s African American couple. We want a location with great nightlife (beach parties, night clubs, etc.), unique experiences, history, etc. Please share your thoughts on the following and AI resorts recommendations for these locations. Most importantly share your experience outside of the resort and your food at AI resorts.
If you have a location that we may be missing Caribbean, Europe, etc (non US) that we can get flight and hotel AI for under $1200 please recommend.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Choosing the Right Island
- 2 Caribbean ferries
- 3 car rental in barbados
- 4 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 5 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 6 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 7 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 8 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 9 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 10 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 11 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 12 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 13 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 14 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 15 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 16 Aruba help!
- 17 St Martin
- 18 Planning a three week trip
- 19 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 20 Casa Karma
- 21 Honeymoon - please help!
- 22 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 23 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 24 Cuba
- 25 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados