My fiance and I are in the process of selecting a location for our wedding. We want a location that provides not only beautiful beaches but things to do outside of the resort. We want our guest to feel safe once they leave the resort as well. We are in our early 30s African American couple. We want a location with great nightlife (beach parties, night clubs, etc.), unique experiences, history, etc. Please share your thoughts on the following and AI resorts recommendations for these locations. Most importantly share your experience outside of the resort and your food at AI resorts.
If you have a location that we may be missing Caribbean, Europe, etc (non US) that we can get flight and hotel AI for under $1200 please recommend.
Thanks for your help!
Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 2 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 3 Which island?
- 4 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 5 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 8 St. Croix and sea grass
- 9 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 10 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 11 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 12 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 13 Bahamas Resort
- 14 Which country?
- 15 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 16 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 17 Antigua or St Martin
- 18 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 19 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 20 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 21 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 22 montego bay
- 23 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 24 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 25 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres