My fiance and I are in the process of selecting a location for our wedding. We want a location that provides not only beautiful beaches but things to do outside of the resort. We want our guest to feel safe once they leave the resort as well. We are in our early 30s African American couple. We want a location with great nightlife (beach parties, night clubs, etc.), unique experiences, history, etc. Please share your thoughts on the following and AI resorts recommendations for these locations. Most importantly share your experience outside of the resort and your food at AI resorts.
If you have a location that we may be missing Caribbean, Europe, etc (non US) that we can get flight and hotel AI for under $1200 please recommend.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 macd매매기법 선물거래증거금 oninve.com
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 3 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 4 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 5 All inclusive
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 8 DR vs. Mexico
- 9 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 14 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 15 family resort ideas?
- 16 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 19 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 20 First time to Puerto Rico
- 21 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 22 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 23 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 24 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 25 Caribbean Vacation in May
Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados