My fiance and I are in the process of selecting a location for our wedding. We want a location that provides not only beautiful beaches but things to do outside of the resort. We want our guest to feel safe once they leave the resort as well. We are in our early 30s African American couple. We want a location with great nightlife (beach parties, night clubs, etc.), unique experiences, history, etc. Please share your thoughts on the following and AI resorts recommendations for these locations. Most importantly share your experience outside of the resort and your food at AI resorts.
If you have a location that we may be missing Caribbean, Europe, etc (non US) that we can get flight and hotel AI for under $1200 please recommend.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 2 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 3 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 4 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 5 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 6 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 7 30th anniversary trip
- 8 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 9 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 10 Bermuda in February or March
- 11 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 12 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 13 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 14 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 15 Safest Islands for Us?
- 16 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 17 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 18 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 19 Narrowing it down
- 20 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 21 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 22 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 23 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 24 Destination Wedding
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous
Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados