My fiance and I are in the process of selecting a location for our wedding. We want a location that provides not only beautiful beaches but things to do outside of the resort. We want our guest to feel safe once they leave the resort as well. We are in our early 30s African American couple. We want a location with great nightlife (beach parties, night clubs, etc.), unique experiences, history, etc. Please share your thoughts on the following and AI resorts recommendations for these locations. Most importantly share your experience outside of the resort and your food at AI resorts.
If you have a location that we may be missing Caribbean, Europe, etc (non US) that we can get flight and hotel AI for under $1200 please recommend.
Thanks for your help!
Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need a new vacation spot!
- 2 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 3 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 4 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 5 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 6 Mid October Honeymoon
- 7 Summer family vacation
- 8 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 9 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 10 Caribbean with grown kids
- 11 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 12 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 13 Honeymoon destination?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 16 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 17 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 18 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 19 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 20 Anguilla Beaches
- 21 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 22 Cuba help!
- 23 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 24 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 25 Rent a car?