My fiance and I are in the process of selecting a location for our wedding. We want a location that provides not only beautiful beaches but things to do outside of the resort. We want our guest to feel safe once they leave the resort as well. We are in our early 30s African American couple. We want a location with great nightlife (beach parties, night clubs, etc.), unique experiences, history, etc. Please share your thoughts on the following and AI resorts recommendations for these locations. Most importantly share your experience outside of the resort and your food at AI resorts.
If you have a location that we may be missing Caribbean, Europe, etc (non US) that we can get flight and hotel AI for under $1200 please recommend.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HOW TO MAKE MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS
- 2 Birthday Celebration
- 3 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 4 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 5 Cuba in November
- 6 DR - All inclusive
- 7 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 8 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 9 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 10 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 11 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 12 Late May Trip
- 13 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 14 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Cheers to Beers!
- 17 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 18 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 19 New Years Eve / St John
- 20 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 21 Island Choice
- 22 Aruba Car Rental
- 23 If we loved Cayman...
- 24 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 25 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados