I'm hoping for some help, I would like some advice on where to have a great destination wedding & honeymoon. Now I'm picky, I want a pool villa - no hotel rooms for me & GREAT food thats not overly expensive.
Season: I can go anytime but the off season would be good as its cheaper...
The idea would be to have a small destination wedding - then go off on our honeymoon in either Hawaii or Caribbean.
Budget 10k for the wedding. Honeymoon I'm after a good deal for a private villa. I love majestic mountains, waterfalls, white sandy beaches, cocktails, boats and it has to be hot. I'm thinking about $250-500 per night.
Places I love: Hawaiian islands, Puerto Rico, St Thomas.
Places I"m interested in going: St Barths, Anguilla, Turks & Caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 How to get to Havanna
- 4 Cuba Help
- 5 Cuba via cruise
- 6 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 14 Living in the Caribbean
- 15 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 16 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 17 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 18 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 21 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 22 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 23 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 24 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 25 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios