I'm hoping for some help, I would like some advice on where to have a great destination wedding & honeymoon. Now I'm picky, I want a pool villa - no hotel rooms for me & GREAT food thats not overly expensive.
Season: I can go anytime but the off season would be good as its cheaper...
The idea would be to have a small destination wedding - then go off on our honeymoon in either Hawaii or Caribbean.
Budget 10k for the wedding. Honeymoon I'm after a good deal for a private villa. I love majestic mountains, waterfalls, white sandy beaches, cocktails, boats and it has to be hot. I'm thinking about $250-500 per night.
Places I love: Hawaiian islands, Puerto Rico, St Thomas.
Places I"m interested in going: St Barths, Anguilla, Turks & Caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 My New Life !
- 2 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 3 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 4 Cuba
- 5 When to go to El Yunque
- 6 Honeymoon Advice
- 7 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 8 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 9 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 10 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 11 Conference in Cuba in February
- 12 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 13 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 14 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 15 Help me to pick an island
- 16 Small boat excursion
- 17 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 18 Overwhelmed....
- 19 Can you tell me where?
- 20 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 21 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 22 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 23 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 24 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 25 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?