I'm hoping for some help, I would like some advice on where to have a great destination wedding & honeymoon. Now I'm picky, I want a pool villa - no hotel rooms for me & GREAT food thats not overly expensive.
Season: I can go anytime but the off season would be good as its cheaper...
The idea would be to have a small destination wedding - then go off on our honeymoon in either Hawaii or Caribbean.
Budget 10k for the wedding. Honeymoon I'm after a good deal for a private villa. I love majestic mountains, waterfalls, white sandy beaches, cocktails, boats and it has to be hot. I'm thinking about $250-500 per night.
Places I love: Hawaiian islands, Puerto Rico, St Thomas.
Places I"m interested in going: St Barths, Anguilla, Turks & Caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 4 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 5 aruba planning advice
- 6 Move to grand cayman
- 7 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 8 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 9 Malaria Punta Cana
- 10 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 11 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 12 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 13 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 14 New Destination
- 15 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 16 Bahamas help
- 17 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 18 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 19 Vacation suggestion, please
- 20 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 21 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 22 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 23 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 24 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 25 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas