Hello, my fiancé and I are planning on getting married in the caribbean next year, between august and November(prefer nov). We have narrowed our search down to Curacao, Barbados, or Grenada. We are obviously looking for nice beaches-for the wedding, as well as a desent amount of culture, nightlife, shopping, and good restaurants for us and our guests. Has anyone been to any of these islands, or even better, gotten married on any of them? Any info on these islands as well as hotels would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance
Destination wedding-Curacao,Barbados,or Grenada
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 3 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 4 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 5 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 8 Bahamas snorkeling
- 9 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 10 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 11 Wedding Help!
- 12 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 13 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 14 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 15 Islands with great nightlife
- 16 month stay on a caribbean island
- 17 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 18 Where to stay on Vieques
- 19 Ferry to Rum Point
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Family with infants/toddlers
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary