Hello, my fiancé and I are planning on getting married in the caribbean next year, between august and November(prefer nov). We have narrowed our search down to Curacao, Barbados, or Grenada. We are obviously looking for nice beaches-for the wedding, as well as a desent amount of culture, nightlife, shopping, and good restaurants for us and our guests. Has anyone been to any of these islands, or even better, gotten married on any of them? Any info on these islands as well as hotels would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance
Destination wedding-Curacao,Barbados,or Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 3 Resort villa suggestions
- 4 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 5 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 6 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 7 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 8 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 9 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 10 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 13 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 14 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 15 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 16 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 17 rent a car??
- 18 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 19 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 20 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 21 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 22 Cuba Opening Up
- 23 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 24 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 25 Scrub Island recommendations?