Hello my friends!
As wife and I continue to contemplate our next island destination, we are now eyeing Grenada as a possible destination.
Our most recent trip to the Caribbean was a faboulous week on Grace Bay in TCI, and for this year we had considered 1) out islands (Exuma and Abaco) and 2) an Anguilla/St. Marteen combo. We are now looking into Grenada because the villa rentals there seemed more reasonable, but are concerned that their beachs may disappoint after TCI.
Can you share with me what you like or dislike about Grenada. We like local food, dive bars, and watering holes. We don't need much nightlife, and prefer to cook in the villa, unless the local dining scene is renowned. Great beaches are numero uno to us.
Is Grenada a good choice? Where would we stay?
Ed and Peg
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 2 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 3 Resort Recommendations
- 4 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 5 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 8 Tour Operator?
- 9 Travel Advice Needed
- 10 Puerto Plata
- 11 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 12 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 13 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 14 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 15 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 16 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 17 Transportation to Exuma
- 18 Nassau temp late Jan
- 19 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 20 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 21 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 22 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 23 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 24 West Coast US and Carribean
- 25 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata
Hello my friends!