Hello my friends!
As wife and I continue to contemplate our next island destination, we are now eyeing Grenada as a possible destination.
Our most recent trip to the Caribbean was a faboulous week on Grace Bay in TCI, and for this year we had considered 1) out islands (Exuma and Abaco) and 2) an Anguilla/St. Marteen combo. We are now looking into Grenada because the villa rentals there seemed more reasonable, but are concerned that their beachs may disappoint after TCI.
Can you share with me what you like or dislike about Grenada. We like local food, dive bars, and watering holes. We don't need much nightlife, and prefer to cook in the villa, unless the local dining scene is renowned. Great beaches are numero uno to us.
Is Grenada a good choice? Where would we stay?
Ed and Peg
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Saint John retirement
- 2 just be careful
- 3 20th anniversary
- 4 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 5 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 6 Christmas destination
- 7 shore excursions
- 8 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 9 cheap living & travelling in Dominican Republic
- 10 Volcanoes, Rainforest, and Beaches
- 11 Anguilla or Turks & Caicos?
- 12 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 13 Cuba by car
- 14 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 15 The great advantages including with the use
- 16 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 17 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 18 Sunny Beach Weather in February
- 19 Safe for Family
- 20 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 21 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 22 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 25 Restaurants in Aruba
Hello my friends!