Hello my friends!
As wife and I continue to contemplate our next island destination, we are now eyeing Grenada as a possible destination.
Our most recent trip to the Caribbean was a faboulous week on Grace Bay in TCI, and for this year we had considered 1) out islands (Exuma and Abaco) and 2) an Anguilla/St. Marteen combo. We are now looking into Grenada because the villa rentals there seemed more reasonable, but are concerned that their beachs may disappoint after TCI.
Can you share with me what you like or dislike about Grenada. We like local food, dive bars, and watering holes. We don't need much nightlife, and prefer to cook in the villa, unless the local dining scene is renowned. Great beaches are numero uno to us.
Is Grenada a good choice? Where would we stay?
Ed and Peg
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 생방송카지노＼＼【【AKR843.C0M】】＼＼생방송카지노
- 2 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 3 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 4 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 5 turks caicos
- 6 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 7 Curacao
- 8 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 9 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 10 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 11 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 12 Groupon Tours
- 13 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 14 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 15 Location
- 16 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 17 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 18 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 19 Private tours in Cuba
- 20 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 21 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 22 Bahamas girls trip
- 23 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 24 Cuba Tour Companies
- 25 Reduit Beach is being ruined
Hello my friends!