Hello my friends!
As wife and I continue to contemplate our next island destination, we are now eyeing Grenada as a possible destination.
Our most recent trip to the Caribbean was a faboulous week on Grace Bay in TCI, and for this year we had considered 1) out islands (Exuma and Abaco) and 2) an Anguilla/St. Marteen combo. We are now looking into Grenada because the villa rentals there seemed more reasonable, but are concerned that their beachs may disappoint after TCI.
Can you share with me what you like or dislike about Grenada. We like local food, dive bars, and watering holes. We don't need much nightlife, and prefer to cook in the villa, unless the local dining scene is renowned. Great beaches are numero uno to us.
Is Grenada a good choice? Where would we stay?
Ed and Peg
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 3 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 4 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 5 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 6 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 7 Island Hopping
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 10 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Havana restaurants
- 13 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 14 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 15 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 16 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 17 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 18 Getting away in June
- 19 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 20 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 21 A Week In Cuba
- 22 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 23 Help for which island please?
- 24 Teenagers at the Westin grand cayman
- 25 Green Turtle Cay
Hello my friends!