Hello my friends!
As wife and I continue to contemplate our next island destination, we are now eyeing Grenada as a possible destination.
Our most recent trip to the Caribbean was a faboulous week on Grace Bay in TCI, and for this year we had considered 1) out islands (Exuma and Abaco) and 2) an Anguilla/St. Marteen combo. We are now looking into Grenada because the villa rentals there seemed more reasonable, but are concerned that their beachs may disappoint after TCI.
Can you share with me what you like or dislike about Grenada. We like local food, dive bars, and watering holes. We don't need much nightlife, and prefer to cook in the villa, unless the local dining scene is renowned. Great beaches are numero uno to us.
Is Grenada a good choice? Where would we stay?
Ed and Peg
Destination Grenada - advice requested
Hello my friends!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 3 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 4 Cupecoy Beach
- 5 Tips for bahamas
- 6 Vacation Ideas
- 7 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 8 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 9 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 10 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 11 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 12 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 13 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 14 walkable hotels
- 15 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 16 Back from San Juan
- 17 St Thomas
- 18 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 19 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 20 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas