Hello my friends!
As wife and I continue to contemplate our next island destination, we are now eyeing Grenada as a possible destination.
Our most recent trip to the Caribbean was a faboulous week on Grace Bay in TCI, and for this year we had considered 1) out islands (Exuma and Abaco) and 2) an Anguilla/St. Marteen combo. We are now looking into Grenada because the villa rentals there seemed more reasonable, but are concerned that their beachs may disappoint after TCI.
Can you share with me what you like or dislike about Grenada. We like local food, dive bars, and watering holes. We don't need much nightlife, and prefer to cook in the villa, unless the local dining scene is renowned. Great beaches are numero uno to us.
Is Grenada a good choice? Where would we stay?
Ed and Peg
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 2 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 3 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 4 BEWARE OF PAUL THERAULT
- 5 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 6 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 7 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 8 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 9 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 12 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 13 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 14 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 15 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 16 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 17 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 18 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 19 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 20 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 21 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 22 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 23 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 24 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 25 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
Hello my friends!