Wife and I are planning a last minute trip to Barbados, and could use some advice on the following:
- Best beaches - knowing there will be cruisers in port - we much prefer beaches there are more deserted
- Best local food. We love roti, goat water, johnny cakes etc, and would much prefer to eat local than a fancy restaurant serving steaks from the States.
- Best watering hole. Dive bars, local "establishments" of sorts.
- Good live music. We are well beyond our clubbing days, but a good reggae band playing at dusk while downing rum and cokes would be nice....
- Must do's?
Thanks and will provide full trip report upon our return!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Financial Offer/Business Funding Available Through Bank Instruments
- 2 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 3 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 6 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 7 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 8 Cuba for 6 days
- 9 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 12 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 when to visit barbados
- 16 Barbados Beaches
- 17 Punta Cana
- 18 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 19 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 20 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 21 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 22 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 23 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Trouble booking hotels!