Wife and I are planning a last minute trip to Barbados, and could use some advice on the following:
- Best beaches - knowing there will be cruisers in port - we much prefer beaches there are more deserted
- Best local food. We love roti, goat water, johnny cakes etc, and would much prefer to eat local than a fancy restaurant serving steaks from the States.
- Best watering hole. Dive bars, local "establishments" of sorts.
- Good live music. We are well beyond our clubbing days, but a good reggae band playing at dusk while downing rum and cokes would be nice....
- Must do's?
Thanks and will provide full trip report upon our return!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 2 Conference in Cuba in February
- 3 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 4 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 5 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 6 Help me to pick an island
- 7 Small boat excursion
- 8 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 9 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 10 Overwhelmed....
- 11 Can you tell me where?
- 12 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 13 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 14 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 15 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 16 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 17 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 18 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 19 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 20 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 21 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 22 Help picking an island!!!!
- 23 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 24 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations
- 25 When to go to El Yunque