Wife and I are planning a last minute trip to Barbados, and could use some advice on the following:
- Best beaches - knowing there will be cruisers in port - we much prefer beaches there are more deserted
- Best local food. We love roti, goat water, johnny cakes etc, and would much prefer to eat local than a fancy restaurant serving steaks from the States.
- Best watering hole. Dive bars, local "establishments" of sorts.
- Good live music. We are well beyond our clubbing days, but a good reggae band playing at dusk while downing rum and cokes would be nice....
- Must do's?
Thanks and will provide full trip report upon our return!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 2 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 3 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 4 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 5 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 6 Honeymoon Help!!
- 7 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 when to visit barbados
- 10 Barbados Beaches
- 11 Punta Cana
- 12 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 13 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 14 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 15 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 16 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 17 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 18 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 Trouble booking hotels!
- 21 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 22 Airport transfer PUJ
- 23 Bahama's outer island
- 24 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 25 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe