Wife and I are planning a last minute trip to Barbados, and could use some advice on the following:
- Best beaches - knowing there will be cruisers in port - we much prefer beaches there are more deserted
- Best local food. We love roti, goat water, johnny cakes etc, and would much prefer to eat local than a fancy restaurant serving steaks from the States.
- Best watering hole. Dive bars, local "establishments" of sorts.
- Good live music. We are well beyond our clubbing days, but a good reggae band playing at dusk while downing rum and cokes would be nice....
- Must do's?
Thanks and will provide full trip report upon our return!
Destination Barbados - need advice
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 3 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 4 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 10 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 11 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 12 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 13 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 Which island?
- 16 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 17 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 18 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 21 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 22 Turks and Caicos problems
- 23 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 24 customs
- 25 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples