Wife and I are planning a last minute trip to Barbados, and could use some advice on the following:
- Best beaches - knowing there will be cruisers in port - we much prefer beaches there are more deserted
- Best local food. We love roti, goat water, johnny cakes etc, and would much prefer to eat local than a fancy restaurant serving steaks from the States.
- Best watering hole. Dive bars, local "establishments" of sorts.
- Good live music. We are well beyond our clubbing days, but a good reggae band playing at dusk while downing rum and cokes would be nice....
- Must do's?
Thanks and will provide full trip report upon our return!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 2 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 3 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 4 Max Gain Xtreme Athletic introduces a large portion
- 5 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/neurocet-reviews
- 6 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 7 Cottage on the beach
- 8 Island Hopping
- 9 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 10 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 11 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 12 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 13 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 14 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 15 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 18 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 19 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 20 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 21 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 22 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 23 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 24 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 25 Casa Particular in Trinidad