My husband and I are 29 and looking planning a vacation at some Caribbean island in mid-May. We want a beautiful beach, with access to lots of activities - horseback riding, tennis, snorkeling, etc. We're going for a week and we're thinking of staying at two places - a fancier/all-inclusive place initially, and then a smaller b&b place to experience more of the island. We're not interested in nightlife or shopping. We're looking for something a little more exotic than the popular Bahamas/Jamaica/Aruba trips.
Does anyone with experience traveling in the Caribbean have advice on where we should go or stay??? We really haven't traveled that much to beaches like this so we're kind of flying blind and there's a lot of information.
Any opinions are greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 2 which caribbean island/town for beachfront close to town
- 3 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 4 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 5 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 6 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 7 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 8 Honeymoon August 2016
- 9 Canadian money exchange ??
- 10 Help choosing an island
- 11 Safe, family friendly Island
- 12 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 13 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 14 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 15 Family trip to Jamaica
- 16 Vieques Island
- 17 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 18 Best island for food and beaches
- 19 Cuba tour companies
- 20 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 21 Resort rent out for wedding
- 22 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 23 St. Croix
- 24 Hotel on Turks
- 25 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico