My husband and I are 29 and looking planning a vacation at some Caribbean island in mid-May. We want a beautiful beach, with access to lots of activities - horseback riding, tennis, snorkeling, etc. We're going for a week and we're thinking of staying at two places - a fancier/all-inclusive place initially, and then a smaller b&b place to experience more of the island. We're not interested in nightlife or shopping. We're looking for something a little more exotic than the popular Bahamas/Jamaica/Aruba trips.
Does anyone with experience traveling in the Caribbean have advice on where we should go or stay??? We really haven't traveled that much to beaches like this so we're kind of flying blind and there's a lot of information.
Any opinions are greatly appreciated!!!
Desperately need island choice advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Island for Me?
- 2 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 3 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 4 Too many choices.....
- 5 walking to the lighthouse
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 9 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 10 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 11 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 12 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 13 Cuba with Gate 1
- 14 Anguilla stay?
- 15 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 16 Back from San Juan
- 17 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 18 San Juan Airport
- 19 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 20 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 21 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 22 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 23 Storm ?
- 24 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 25 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party