My husband and I are 29 and looking planning a vacation at some Caribbean island in mid-May. We want a beautiful beach, with access to lots of activities - horseback riding, tennis, snorkeling, etc. We're going for a week and we're thinking of staying at two places - a fancier/all-inclusive place initially, and then a smaller b&b place to experience more of the island. We're not interested in nightlife or shopping. We're looking for something a little more exotic than the popular Bahamas/Jamaica/Aruba trips.
Does anyone with experience traveling in the Caribbean have advice on where we should go or stay??? We really haven't traveled that much to beaches like this so we're kind of flying blind and there's a lot of information.
Any opinions are greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 성인온라인 릴게임 ♬♬접속:【kss998.com】♬♬
- 2 총판토토 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 3 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 4 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 5 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 6 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 9 5 days in Havana
- 10 PR or USVI
- 11 Which Caribbean island?
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right