My husband and I are 29 and looking planning a vacation at some Caribbean island in mid-May. We want a beautiful beach, with access to lots of activities - horseback riding, tennis, snorkeling, etc. We're going for a week and we're thinking of staying at two places - a fancier/all-inclusive place initially, and then a smaller b&b place to experience more of the island. We're not interested in nightlife or shopping. We're looking for something a little more exotic than the popular Bahamas/Jamaica/Aruba trips.
Does anyone with experience traveling in the Caribbean have advice on where we should go or stay??? We really haven't traveled that much to beaches like this so we're kind of flying blind and there's a lot of information.
Any opinions are greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need 1 room for family of 5 at fun upscale hotel
- 2 Caribbean holiday in December
- 3 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 4 Barbados vs Grenada
- 5 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 6 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 7 Cuba tour companies
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 10 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 11 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 12 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 13 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 14 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 15 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 16 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 17 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 18 Weather in Nov
- 19 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 20 Fishing for ideas
- 21 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 22 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 23 Travel Insurance
- 24 First time cruiser to USVI
- 25 Cuba