My husband and I are 29 and looking planning a vacation at some Caribbean island in mid-May. We want a beautiful beach, with access to lots of activities - horseback riding, tennis, snorkeling, etc. We're going for a week and we're thinking of staying at two places - a fancier/all-inclusive place initially, and then a smaller b&b place to experience more of the island. We're not interested in nightlife or shopping. We're looking for something a little more exotic than the popular Bahamas/Jamaica/Aruba trips.
Does anyone with experience traveling in the Caribbean have advice on where we should go or stay??? We really haven't traveled that much to beaches like this so we're kind of flying blind and there's a lot of information.
Any opinions are greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://365vslivestream.com/wake-forest-vs-tulane-live/
- 2 Buying jewellery
- 3 Looking for island choice help
- 4 Help on choosing where to visit
- 5 Transfers to Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- 6 Best child-friendly resort in the Caribbean?
- 7 when to visit barbados
- 8 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 9 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 10 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 11 40th birthday with friends
- 12 which island?
- 13 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 14 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 15 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 16 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 17 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 18 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 19 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 20 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 21 Cuba in November
- 22 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 23 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 24 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 25 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?