My husband and I are 29 and looking planning a vacation at some Caribbean island in mid-May. We want a beautiful beach, with access to lots of activities - horseback riding, tennis, snorkeling, etc. We're going for a week and we're thinking of staying at two places - a fancier/all-inclusive place initially, and then a smaller b&b place to experience more of the island. We're not interested in nightlife or shopping. We're looking for something a little more exotic than the popular Bahamas/Jamaica/Aruba trips.
Does anyone with experience traveling in the Caribbean have advice on where we should go or stay??? We really haven't traveled that much to beaches like this so we're kind of flying blind and there's a lot of information.
Any opinions are greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판 토토 모집 ▼접속:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 4 How to get to Havanna
- 5 Cuba Help
- 6 Cuba via cruise
- 7 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 12 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 15 Living in the Caribbean
- 16 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 17 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 18 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 19 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 20 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 21 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 22 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 23 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 24 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 25 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018