Heading to St-Main soon, and would like to go for some deep sea fishing. I' ve seen a few charters for small groups but they can be quite expensive, does anyone know of some bigger boats for smaller budgets ?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 2 Choosing between Ritz and Hyatt in Aruba
- 3 Saving a Caribbean Island
- 4 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 5 Need 1 room for family of 5 at fun upscale hotel
- 6 Caribbean holiday in December
- 7 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 8 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 9 Barbados vs Grenada
- 10 need ideas
- 11 epor several zers said early indi
- 12 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 13 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 14 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 15 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 16 Cuba tour companies
- 17 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 18 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 19 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 20 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 21 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 22 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 23 Weather in Nov
- 24 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 25 Fishing for ideas