We're wanting to spend about one week at Christmas time (2012) in the Caribbean. We'd like to snorkel, sail, kayak, swim, beach, etc. We don't want to spend a fortune. We've never been to the Caribbean and have no idea where to start looking. We'd appreciate any helpful ideas. We live in Maryland, USA.
December snorkeling for 70 year old couple
- 1 Ferry to Rum Point
- 2 Islands with great nightlife
- 3 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 4 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 7 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 8 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 9 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 11 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 12 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 13 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 14 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 15 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 16 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 17 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 18 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 19 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 20 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 21 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 22 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 23 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 24 Beaches Turks question
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???