I'll be in Saba for a week at the end of March and would like to take a day trip to Statia.
Is this possible? Has anyone made Saba homebase to do a tiny bit of island hopping?
Any reccomendations would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Numero 1 guest House
- 2 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 3 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 4 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 5 Cuba in 5 days?
- 6 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 9 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 10 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 11 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 12 turks caicos
- 13 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 14 Curacao
- 15 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 16 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 17 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 18 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 19 Groupon Tours
- 20 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 21 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 22 Location
- 23 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 24 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 25 Private tours in Cuba