I'll be in Saba for a week at the end of March and would like to take a day trip to Statia.
Is this possible? Has anyone made Saba homebase to do a tiny bit of island hopping?
Any reccomendations would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Travel Advice Needed
- 2 Puerto Plata
- 3 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 4 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 5 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 6 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 7 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 8 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 9 Resort Recommendations
- 10 Transportation to Exuma
- 11 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 12 Nassau temp late Jan
- 13 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 14 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 15 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 16 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 17 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 18 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 19 West Coast US and Carribean
- 20 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Can acouple travel to Havana for 3 or 4 days legally as tourists??
- 23 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 24 St. John USVI
- 25 Caribbean Honeymoon in Dec - Where to Go?