We will be in St. Martin next week; have been there several times before but not for a number of years. We are interested in possibly several day sailing trips; but unsure what companies to consider. Interested in day trip to Anguilla and possibly in a day trip around St. Martin. Does anyone have experience with sailing companies to provide recommendations?
Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica vs The DR
- 2 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 3 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 4 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 5 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 6 celebrating 40
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Where to go in February/March
- 10 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 11 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 12 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 13 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 14 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 15 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 16 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 17 Which island?
- 18 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 22 St. Croix and sea grass
- 23 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 24 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 25 Bahamas Resort