We will be in St. Martin next week; have been there several times before but not for a number of years. We are interested in possibly several day sailing trips; but unsure what companies to consider. Interested in day trip to Anguilla and possibly in a day trip around St. Martin. Does anyone have experience with sailing companies to provide recommendations?
Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 2 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 3 Turks & Caicos
- 4 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 5 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 6 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 7 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 8 Long Island Bahanas
- 9 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 10 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 11 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 12 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 13 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 14 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 15 Punta Cana excursions
- 16 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 17 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 18 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 19 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 20 Aruba suggestions
- 21 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 22 Nassau
- 23 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 24 LIAT Air
- 25 cheapest christmas airfare by destination