We will be in St. Martin next week; have been there several times before but not for a number of years. We are interested in possibly several day sailing trips; but unsure what companies to consider. Interested in day trip to Anguilla and possibly in a day trip around St. Martin. Does anyone have experience with sailing companies to provide recommendations?
Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 2 Barbados question where to stay
- 3 Barbados Ferry Service
- 4 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 5 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 6 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 7 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 8 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 9 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 10 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 11 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 12 Caribbean with grown kids
- 13 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 14 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 15 Driving in Aurba
- 16 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 19 Restaurant in Aruba
- 20 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 21 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 22 Providenciales Airport
- 23 2 weeks in Cuba
- 24 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 25 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?