Sixth day was the same as the fifth but still it was great and I am truly thankful for that day. Enough with the lyrics!)
All was at the beach but at the evening we went to a Japanese a la carte restaurant. It was amazing and very tasty.
Have fun watching. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 2 Ideal wedding island
- 3 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 4 Help with small wedding location
- 5 First time visitors
- 6 Help choosing next vacation??
- 7 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 8 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 9 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 12 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 13 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
Day 6 - Beach, Russian Crisis, Japan food