Sixth day was the same as the fifth but still it was great and I am truly thankful for that day. Enough with the lyrics!)
All was at the beach but at the evening we went to a Japanese a la carte restaurant. It was amazing and very tasty.
Have fun watching. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 XEROX PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT XEROX Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h care 24*7
- 3 Christmas vacation
- 4 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 5 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 6 1st time to Barbados
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 9 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 10 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 11 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 GTC
- 14 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 15 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 16 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 17 Cayman Islands travel report
- 18 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 21 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 22 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 23 Bermuda Travel Report
- 24 Cuba Help
- 25 Cuba via cruise
Day 6 - Beach, Russian Crisis, Japan food