Day 15 and 16.
The last hours were in the heat of the Dominican Republic. And the long way home just ahead. Our journey back was much faster than the way in Punta Cana itself, but it's still exhausting. From Punta Cana to London and from London to Riga.
From early in the morning we were on the beach, even when the staff did not even have time to remove heaps of algae before the start waking up guests. But all the chairs were free.
Shuttle us arrived about 13 local time. We went for dinner before departure. Because the fly had 9 hours. Yes, there are fed, but how can you compare a normal meal with the food on the plane. No, I personally like Samoletnaya food, but still did not stop for lunch. Departure was about 17 local and we were flying toward the night. Therefore, and arrived in London this morning flew at 9:00. And to my regret, I could not even sleep properly on the plane. Sat watched movies the whole flight. Because of what then suffer.
In London, waiting for the flight was about 4 hours. So we decided to have breakfast and take a walk through the vast airport (compared to Riga it giant). Time flew by and not much we were sitting in an airplane flight to Riga. And after two and a half hours we are at home. The house in which managed to miss.
I hope you've enjoyed this journey despite its compactness and innuendo in terms of content, and not in terms of the diversity of days. But it is such a Dominican. And if the answer to the question: Is this paradise, I will answer, Paradise where you feel good, and the people with whom you are traveling together, are no less important than the location to which you are traveling. These people can make your trip a memorable one.
Enjoy watching. FIN.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 [[ZVZ78[.]com]] 바카라사이트주소 카지노사이트
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 St. Barts
- 5 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 6 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Which Caribbean island?
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 15 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 16 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 17 5 days in Havana
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 19 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 22 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 23 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 Scrub Island Resort
DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA