The day passed like other many days. On the beach, by the pool, in the pool, in the ocean. In short it should be while on vacation in the Dominican Republic. I even could not imagine that I could so passively to spend their day at the spa.
And in the evening we still were able to visit their show of Michael Jackson. Not to say that it was cool cool))) but it was good. It was like. It was interesting. But to go back to the show again and again, as do the other guests, I would not. Once is enough.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 무료릴신천지 ＞皿＜홈피:【kss998.com】♡♡
- 2 Barbados-how about this place?
- 3 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 4 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 5 Havana
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 8 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 9 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 10 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 11 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 12 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 15 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 18 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 19 PR or USVI
- 20 Havana Hotel
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 24 Cayman Islands Currency
- 25 Virgin Gorda BVI
DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW