The day passed like other many days. On the beach, by the pool, in the pool, in the ocean. In short it should be while on vacation in the Dominican Republic. I even could not imagine that I could so passively to spend their day at the spa.
And in the evening we still were able to visit their show of Michael Jackson. Not to say that it was cool cool))) but it was good. It was like. It was interesting. But to go back to the show again and again, as do the other guests, I would not. Once is enough.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 aruba planning advice
- 3 Move to grand cayman
- 4 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 5 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 6 Malaria Punta Cana
- 7 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 8 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 9 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 10 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 11 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 12 New Destination
- 13 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 14 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 15 Bahamas help
- 16 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 17 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 18 Vacation suggestion, please
- 19 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 20 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 21 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 22 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 23 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 24 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 25 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW