The fact that we need to see the sunrise in the Dominican Republic, we knew even long before the flight to the Dominican Republic. And clearly we decided not to miss the moment. Therefore, your morning 12th day started with an early rise at dawn. What are we not a bit sorry. And yes it is possible to video it does not look so impressive, but believe me it is pretty darn good!
And so basically the day was as usual on the beach and in the pool, but with only one change - worked a lot on camera) A lot of filming underwater, above water, the water in the water and so on.
In the afternoon, we go for souvenirs. As a result, we did not buy anything sensible, but only all the small stuff. But the result that the relatives and friends had. So we decided to thoroughly go through the stores and shops surrounding the hotel. There we find everything you need at normal prices.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://amazfitpace.com/duro-max/
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 8 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 9 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right
DAY 12 - SUNRISE IN PUNTA CANA, SHOPPING