The fact that we need to see the sunrise in the Dominican Republic, we knew even long before the flight to the Dominican Republic. And clearly we decided not to miss the moment. Therefore, your morning 12th day started with an early rise at dawn. What are we not a bit sorry. And yes it is possible to video it does not look so impressive, but believe me it is pretty darn good!
And so basically the day was as usual on the beach and in the pool, but with only one change - worked a lot on camera) A lot of filming underwater, above water, the water in the water and so on.
In the afternoon, we go for souvenirs. As a result, we did not buy anything sensible, but only all the small stuff. But the result that the relatives and friends had. So we decided to thoroughly go through the stores and shops surrounding the hotel. There we find everything you need at normal prices.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 aruba fun!!!
- 2 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 5 Peterson
- 6 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 7 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 8 St.Lucia newbie
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 12 Turks and caicos
- 13 Aruba weather
- 14 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 15 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 16 Turks and caicos
- 17 Cruise stop activities
- 18 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 19 Jade Mountain
- 20 Honeymoon Help!!
- 21 Bermuda
- 22 Restaurant Suggestions
- 23 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 24 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 25 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
DAY 12 - SUNRISE IN PUNTA CANA, SHOPPING