The fact that we need to see the sunrise in the Dominican Republic, we knew even long before the flight to the Dominican Republic. And clearly we decided not to miss the moment. Therefore, your morning 12th day started with an early rise at dawn. What are we not a bit sorry. And yes it is possible to video it does not look so impressive, but believe me it is pretty darn good!
And so basically the day was as usual on the beach and in the pool, but with only one change - worked a lot on camera) A lot of filming underwater, above water, the water in the water and so on.
In the afternoon, we go for souvenirs. As a result, we did not buy anything sensible, but only all the small stuff. But the result that the relatives and friends had. So we decided to thoroughly go through the stores and shops surrounding the hotel. There we find everything you need at normal prices.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 Havana
- 3 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 4 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 5 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 8 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 9 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations
- 11 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 12 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 13 Family vacation
- 14 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 15 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 16 PR or USVI
- 17 Havana Hotel
- 18 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 19 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 20 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 21 Cayman Islands Currency
- 22 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 23 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 24 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 25 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
DAY 12 - SUNRISE IN PUNTA CANA, SHOPPING