The fact that we need to see the sunrise in the Dominican Republic, we knew even long before the flight to the Dominican Republic. And clearly we decided not to miss the moment. Therefore, your morning 12th day started with an early rise at dawn. What are we not a bit sorry. And yes it is possible to video it does not look so impressive, but believe me it is pretty darn good!
And so basically the day was as usual on the beach and in the pool, but with only one change - worked a lot on camera) A lot of filming underwater, above water, the water in the water and so on.
In the afternoon, we go for souvenirs. As a result, we did not buy anything sensible, but only all the small stuff. But the result that the relatives and friends had. So we decided to thoroughly go through the stores and shops surrounding the hotel. There we find everything you need at normal prices.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 2 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 3 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Honeymoon Help!!
- 6 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 when to visit barbados
- 9 Barbados Beaches
- 10 Punta Cana
- 11 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 12 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 13 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 14 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 15 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 16 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 17 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Trouble booking hotels!
- 20 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 21 Airport transfer PUJ
- 22 Bahama's outer island
- 23 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 24 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 25 Choosing an island for summer vacation
DAY 12 - SUNRISE IN PUNTA CANA, SHOPPING