The fact that we need to see the sunrise in the Dominican Republic, we knew even long before the flight to the Dominican Republic. And clearly we decided not to miss the moment. Therefore, your morning 12th day started with an early rise at dawn. What are we not a bit sorry. And yes it is possible to video it does not look so impressive, but believe me it is pretty darn good!
And so basically the day was as usual on the beach and in the pool, but with only one change - worked a lot on camera) A lot of filming underwater, above water, the water in the water and so on.
In the afternoon, we go for souvenirs. As a result, we did not buy anything sensible, but only all the small stuff. But the result that the relatives and friends had. So we decided to thoroughly go through the stores and shops surrounding the hotel. There we find everything you need at normal prices.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 다빈치온라인게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 증권사이트 증권포털사이트 n1inve.com
- 3 경마 ⊙●홈 피 - xxt27.com ⊙●
- 4 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 7 All inclusive
- 8 BVI trip questions
- 9 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 10 DR vs. Mexico
- 11 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 12 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 13 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 14 Family of 5 undecided island
- 15 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 16 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 17 family resort ideas?
- 18 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 19 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 20 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 21 First time to Puerto Rico
- 22 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 23 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 24 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 25 Cuba with preschooler in April
DAY 12 - SUNRISE IN PUNTA CANA, SHOPPING