On this day we were going on a tour (if you can call it) swimming with dolphins. And I can not even say that it is mega cool or direct something with something. In general, in order.
Firstly it's probably one of the most expensive tours that we have been presented with a tour operator. And even here it is not in itself an amount in expectation. Just the stories of a tour operator, it sounded as if we will be an hour to swim with dolphins. We each of them will be two, maybe more. We will help make staged stunts and that it will remain forever in our memory. Yeah remain, but forever. But after all, what we want to do again. After all, there are places or actions that you want to visit again and again. Just like the same island of Saona. Yes, it is swarmed with tourists, but there is some sort of its own atmosphere that makes you close your eyes to the fact that at this moment with you on this beach is still 150-200 people. I understand, a travel agent must sell trips - it's just business.
And yes there are more and more options for bathing. And with sharks, rays, and one price but then it grows to several times that become a chur.
The second is that, even with such a high, we believe that the price you are standing in line for 5 minutes to swim with a dolphin what that 30 seconds plus or minus. And like all natural price / time, but as something unpleasant. Waiting / reality.
The third point in the fact that you can not take a camera to take photos and video. It seemed to me that this is normal. After all, they have to pay for the content and so on. It's business, but when after a swim, I saw those photos that they made me feel sorry for those people who buys them. Because these photos are made quite professionally. In the photo we blink, we close our eyes can not see the face because of the spray by a dolphin. And as for video processing, I generally keep quiet. Such treatment seems to have been in school in the 90th years. When a teacher of computer science was behind the operator's seat, editor and director at school events. But he was excusable because it was not his job, and it was the 90th.
But not in spite of all these disadvantages Dolphins wildly funny animals. They certainly spoiled there is human attention and millions of tourists that every day they touch for fins and forced to jump over them. Still Dolphins cause a smile on everyone's face. At least for me)
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 알라딘신천지 손오공 ♥♥접속:'kss998.com'♥♥
- 2 총판 토토 모집 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 3 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 4 St. Barts
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 7 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 8 PR or USVI
- 9 Which Caribbean island?
- 10 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 11 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 12 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 13 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 16 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 17 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 18 5 days in Havana
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 21 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 22 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 23 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 24 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 25 10 pm arrival St. Maarten