Still at Dominican Republic, still sunny, still hot, still happy )))
Having a time of our life. Enjoying our honeymoon. Half of the day we were at the ocean as usual, the other half went to SPA center. Already planning and talking about our last day. Planning what to wear and etc. But we havent realized then that its the best time of our life. After we got home we were thinking about Dominican Republic every day. Missing those sunny hot days.
Have fun watching the video. And Thank you for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba via cruise
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 4 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 5 Cuba Help
- 6 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 7 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 8 Living in the Caribbean
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 11 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 12 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 13 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 14 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 15 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 18 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 19 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 20 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 21 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 22 St. Croix
- 23 St Kitts & Irma
- 24 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 25 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home