Still at Dominican Republic, still sunny, still hot, still happy )))
Having a time of our life. Enjoying our honeymoon. Half of the day we were at the ocean as usual, the other half went to SPA center. Already planning and talking about our last day. Planning what to wear and etc. But we havent realized then that its the best time of our life. After we got home we were thinking about Dominican Republic every day. Missing those sunny hot days.
Have fun watching the video. And Thank you for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 My Topic Title ZvZ78。coM 카지노배팅사이트 바카라사이트주소
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 4 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 5 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 6 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 9 5 days in Havana
- 10 Which Caribbean island?
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home