Still at Dominican Republic, still sunny, still hot, still happy )))
Having a time of our life. Enjoying our honeymoon. Half of the day we were at the ocean as usual, the other half went to SPA center. Already planning and talking about our last day. Planning what to wear and etc. But we havent realized then that its the best time of our life. After we got home we were thinking about Dominican Republic every day. Missing those sunny hot days.
Have fun watching the video. And Thank you for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://nutritionextract.com/primal-x-reviews/
- 2 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 3 Havana
- 4 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 5 Barbados-how about this place?
- 6 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 10 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 11 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 12 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 13 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 14 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 17 Family vacation
- 18 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 19 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 20 PR or USVI
- 21 Havana Hotel
- 22 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 25 Cayman Islands Currency
Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home