Still at Dominican Republic, still sunny, still hot, still happy )))
Having a time of our life. Enjoying our honeymoon. Half of the day we were at the ocean as usual, the other half went to SPA center. Already planning and talking about our last day. Planning what to wear and etc. But we havent realized then that its the best time of our life. After we got home we were thinking about Dominican Republic every day. Missing those sunny hot days.
Have fun watching the video. And Thank you for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 무료다빈치 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 4 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 5 All inclusive
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 8 DR vs. Mexico
- 9 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 14 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 15 family resort ideas?
- 16 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 22 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 23 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 24 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 25 Punta Cana
Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home