There have been a string of robberies and rapes on the island which are turning tourists away. The victims have been tourist families and foreign residents. It is supposed to be a lovely island, but incidents like these are intolerable and cause good people to suffer. The authorities must act swiftly and firmly to protect the island's image.
Damage to Tourism in Dominica
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 6 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 7 Tipping at AI
- 8 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 9 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 10 Traveling Solo
- 11 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 12 A Volcanic Paradise
- 13 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 14 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 15 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 16 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 17 St. Kitts, the details
- 18 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 19 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 20 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?