Hi, Will be stopping next week in St. Lucia and Antigua. I understand that a fishing license is required to fish along the shores. Does anyone know what the daily price is? FYI: No fishing licenses are required in Barbados, St. Maarten and St. John. Thanks. Now, if hubby can find a way to lighten his tackle box........
Daily Fishing License
- 1 Bermuda Trip
- 2 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 3 Wedding at smaller all inclusive, not in mexico?
- 4 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 5 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 6 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 7 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 8 Which island to visit???
- 9 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 10 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 11 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 12 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 13 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 14 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 15 quiet and relaxing
- 16 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 St.Thomas St. John
- 19 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 20 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 21 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 22 June vacation trip for guys
- 23 Honeymoon Help!
- 24 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 25 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?