Hi my husband and myself have a timeshare in Aruba. We are contemplating using 2 weeks this year versus the one since we are entitled to do so. We are wondering since we are in Aruba to fly to Curaco/Bonaire for one week versus staying in Aruba for 2 weeks since we have not been there. Has anyone been to both to compare? We of course love Aruba. Just wondering how the 2 compare if at all? Thanks for your thoughts.
Curaco for one week?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 2 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 3 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 4 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 5 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 6 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 7 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 8 Caribbean with grown kids
- 9 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 10 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 11 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 12 Driving in Aurba
- 13 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 Barbados question where to stay
- 16 Barbados Ferry Service
- 17 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 18 Restaurant in Aruba
- 19 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 20 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 21 Providenciales Airport
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba
- 23 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 24 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 25 Bahama's vs Costa Rica