Hi my husband and myself have a timeshare in Aruba. We are contemplating using 2 weeks this year versus the one since we are entitled to do so. We are wondering since we are in Aruba to fly to Curaco/Bonaire for one week versus staying in Aruba for 2 weeks since we have not been there. Has anyone been to both to compare? We of course love Aruba. Just wondering how the 2 compare if at all? Thanks for your thoughts.
Curaco for one week?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks & Caicos
- 2 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 3 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 4 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 5 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 6 Long Island Bahanas
- 7 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 8 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 9 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 10 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 11 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 12 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 13 Punta Cana excursions
- 14 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 15 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 16 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 17 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 18 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 19 Aruba suggestions
- 20 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 21 Nassau
- 22 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 23 LIAT Air
- 24 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 25 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure