Hi my husband and myself have a timeshare in Aruba. We are contemplating using 2 weeks this year versus the one since we are entitled to do so. We are wondering since we are in Aruba to fly to Curaco/Bonaire for one week versus staying in Aruba for 2 weeks since we have not been there. Has anyone been to both to compare? We of course love Aruba. Just wondering how the 2 compare if at all? Thanks for your thoughts.
Curaco for one week?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 2 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 3 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 4 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 5 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 6 Anguilla Beaches
- 7 Mid October Honeymoon
- 8 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 9 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 10 Cuba help!
- 11 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 12 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 13 Rent a car?
- 14 LIAT Air
- 15 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 16 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 17 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 18 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 19 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 20 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 21 50+ where to dance?
- 22 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 23 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 24 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 25 Aruba...too Americanized?