Hi my husband and myself have a timeshare in Aruba. We are contemplating using 2 weeks this year versus the one since we are entitled to do so. We are wondering since we are in Aruba to fly to Curaco/Bonaire for one week versus staying in Aruba for 2 weeks since we have not been there. Has anyone been to both to compare? We of course love Aruba. Just wondering how the 2 compare if at all? Thanks for your thoughts.
Curaco for one week?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 Advice needed
- 3 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 4 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 5 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 6 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 7 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 8 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 9 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 10 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 11 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 12 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 13 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 14 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?