Hi - I'm hoping to plan a trip to Curacao in late August and wondering what the weather will be like. Too hot for words? Hurricane season? Do people go there then, or is it "the wrong time of year" to go to Curacao?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 40th birthday with friends
- 2 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 3 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 4 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 5 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 6 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 7 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 8 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 9 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 10 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 11 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 12 Cuba in November
- 13 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 14 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 15 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 16 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 17 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 18 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 19 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 20 Tennis in Aruba question
- 21 christmas in the caribbean
- 22 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 23 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 24 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 25 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau