Has anyone been to both? My husband and I have 6 days in Jan (without the kids!) and are trying to decide. We aren't sit on the beach types. We prefer architecture, history, kayaking, hiking, and excellent food. I think both Curacao and Puerto Rico have the mix of culture and warm weather but I worry Old San Juan is too touristy and Willemsted won't keep us busy for 6 days. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Curacao vs Puerto Rico
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ferry to Rum Point
- 2 Islands with great nightlife
- 3 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 Family with infants/toddlers
- 8 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 9 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 10 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 11 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 12 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 13 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 14 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 15 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 16 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 17 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 18 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 19 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 20 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 21 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 22 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 23 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 24 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 25 Some perspective on crime in Nevis