Hello. My 71 yr old mother (a cool and healthy 71) and I are going to Curacao later this week for a week. We're staying at the Avila Hotel near downtown Williamstead. No plans to rent a car but open to advice. We're not into snorkeling but love the beaches. Would appreciate any advice for activities, whether to rent a car or cab it, and any recommendations for veggie fare. Thanks!
Curacao -- seeking advice on activities and vegetarian restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 3 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 4 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 5 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 11 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 12 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 13 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 14 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 Which island?
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 19 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 22 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 23 Turks and Caicos problems
- 24 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 25 customs