I know these little biters are notorious on beaches, what about in Curacao? Anyone have any run in's with these little guys?
Someone posted elsewhere they were bitten by Sea Lice, anyone have problems with this?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Secure: YAHOO Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Abetment : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 Havana
- 5 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 6 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 9 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 10 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 11 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 14 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 15 Family vacation
- 16 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 17 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 18 PR or USVI
- 19 Havana Hotel
- 20 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 23 Cayman Islands Currency
- 24 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 25 Martinique June 4th - 16th