Am planning a trip with my sister (we are aged 25 & 29). These are the two islands we've narrowed it down to for this trip and we would be staying at the Marriott in whichever we decide on. I have been to many of the Caribbean islands before but am looking for something new. I want a destination where we can laze on a beautiful beach with white sand, aqua water, cocktails, and bars to visit at night (preferably on the beach or open-air). Any suggestions? It'll be her first trip to the Caribbean and we'll also be visiting Jamaica before this trip. I like the idea of Curacao as it seems to have a more distinct culture with dutch/spanish influence. We are from Queensland, Australia so are used to pristine beaches and don't want to be disappointed with something average, or somewhere that is dead and dull at night. Any advice for or against either of these destinations??!!!
Curacao or Grand Cayman???
- 1 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 4 May 2013 Honeymoon
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman