I am spending hours scouring availability- for one of these two destinations in late March. Curacao seems less built up, and more affordable. The properties I am deciding on are Marriott @ Grand Cayman or Marriott at Curacao. Knowing my luck, when I try to book, they will be sold out! I do love Aruba and Turks and Caicos... and was slightly leaning toward Cayman if feasible-though pricey !
Curacao or Grand Cayman?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 2 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 3 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 4 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 5 Mid October Honeymoon
- 6 Summer family vacation
- 7 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 8 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 9 Caribbean with grown kids
- 10 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 11 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 12 Honeymoon destination?
- 13 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 14 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 15 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 16 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 17 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 18 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 19 Anguilla Beaches
- 20 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 21 Cuba help!
- 22 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 23 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 24 Rent a car?
- 25 LIAT Air