I am spending hours scouring availability- for one of these two destinations in late March. Curacao seems less built up, and more affordable. The properties I am deciding on are Marriott @ Grand Cayman or Marriott at Curacao. Knowing my luck, when I try to book, they will be sold out! I do love Aruba and Turks and Caicos... and was slightly leaning toward Cayman if feasible-though pricey !
Curacao or Grand Cayman?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 2 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 3 Best Island for Me?
- 4 Cuba with Gate 1
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 11 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 12 San Juan Airport
- 13 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 14 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Storm ?
- 19 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 22 Kristen- where are you?????
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 25 The Color of the Water