we are trying to decide on curacao or bonaire for next winter. we like to snorkel but we like expansive beaches which i understand bonaire, particularly, doesn't have. if we do decide on curacao, since it seems to have both snorkeling and more things to see and do besides snorkeling, where resort would you recommend? we like bucuti beach in aruba and victoria house in belize.
Curacao or Bonaire
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 2 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 3 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 4 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 5 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 6 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 7 St. Croix and sea grass
- 8 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 9 Antigua or St Martin
- 10 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 11 montego bay
- 12 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 13 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 14 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 15 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 16 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 19 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 20 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 21 Get info about weather.
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 24 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 25 Water/beach conditions in Barbados