I am intrigued by Curacao for a trip end of December. We had a very good time in Aruba years ago, I just love the tranquil waters of Palm Beach. I wanted to go to Aruba again, but by the end of our stay it was getting quite crowded with cruise ship passengers, so I am worried that it'd be hard to relax. How do Curacao beaches compare? I am deciding between Breezes and Marriott.
Curacao or Aruba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 2 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 3 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 4 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 5 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 6 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 7 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 8 Best island for a villa rental
- 9 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 Which Island?
- 12 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 13 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 14 Punta Cana?
- 15 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 16 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 17 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 18 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 19 Advice needed
- 20 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 21 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 22 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 23 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 24 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 25 Bahamas or Republic of Panama