My husband and I are visiting Curacao this May for just a week. We have narrowed our accomodations down to the Marriott or the Kura Hulanda. But they seem to be apples and oranges. Any recent recommendations as to where is the better of the two places to stay? We are interested in snorkeling, but also the history/culture of the area. And good food. We are from New Orleans, so we do not want a stereotypical big resort, American experience. Any suggestions?
curacao: marriott vs. kura hulanda
- 1 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 June vacation trip for guys
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO