My husband and I are visiting Curacao this May for just a week. We have narrowed our accomodations down to the Marriott or the Kura Hulanda. But they seem to be apples and oranges. Any recent recommendations as to where is the better of the two places to stay? We are interested in snorkeling, but also the history/culture of the area. And good food. We are from New Orleans, so we do not want a stereotypical big resort, American experience. Any suggestions?
curacao: marriott vs. kura hulanda
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 3 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 4 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 5 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 8 Bahamas snorkeling
- 9 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 10 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 11 Wedding Help!
- 12 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 13 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 14 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 15 Islands with great nightlife
- 16 month stay on a caribbean island
- 17 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 18 Where to stay on Vieques
- 19 Ferry to Rum Point
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Family with infants/toddlers
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary