My husband and I are considering spending our 4 year anniversary in Curacao. The reviews I have read from you all about the Hotel Kura Hulanda sound FANTASTIC. I checked out their website and it is very difficult to get a grasp on which room we should book.. Also can anyone tell me about the beach? Is it rocky? Would you suggest travelling in late August which is when we are considering going? Thanks so much for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 2 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 3 Tortola next week
- 4 Summer trip
- 5 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 6 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 7 DR vs. Mexico
- 8 Surf Fly Fishing
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 Family of 5 undecided island
- 11 Christmas 2017
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 14 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 15 All inclusive
- 16 BVI trip questions
- 17 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 18 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 19 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 family resort ideas?
- 22 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 25 First time to Puerto Rico