My husband and I are considering spending our 4 year anniversary in Curacao. The reviews I have read from you all about the Hotel Kura Hulanda sound FANTASTIC. I checked out their website and it is very difficult to get a grasp on which room we should book.. Also can anyone tell me about the beach? Is it rocky? Would you suggest travelling in late August which is when we are considering going? Thanks so much for any help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://supplementstest.org/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 3 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 4 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 5 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 6 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 7 Island Hopping
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Havana restaurants
- 14 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 15 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 16 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 17 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 18 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 19 Getting away in June
- 20 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 21 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 22 A Week In Cuba
- 23 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 24 Help for which island please?
- 25 Teenagers at the Westin grand cayman