I am searching for a slightly different, less "hotely" hotel for a couple nights in Curacao. I looked at the Academy Hotel and the Habitat Curacao and they looked interesting , but I have seen absolutely NO feedback on the Academy and don't know if I want to take a chance with that. I am looking for a mid-range price, and for a couple nights, it could be outside Willemstad as we'll probably rent a car for one or two days. It also does not have to be an apartment, as realistically, we probably won't cook. I am thinking of trying to get the Renaissance on Priceline for the rest of our total 5 nights there, or else the Kura Hurlanda Hotel. I'm mjostly just looking for something different with a little bit of atmosphere, I guess. Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated.
Curacao - Hotel Questions, especially Academy & Habitat
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 4 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 5 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 6 Bahamas snorkeling
- 7 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 8 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 9 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 12 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 13 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 14 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 15 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 16 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 17 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 18 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 19 Wedding Help!
- 20 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 21 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 22 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 23 Islands with great nightlife
- 24 month stay on a caribbean island
- 25 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour