I am searching for a slightly different, less "hotely" hotel for a couple nights in Curacao. I looked at the Academy Hotel and the Habitat Curacao and they looked interesting , but I have seen absolutely NO feedback on the Academy and don't know if I want to take a chance with that. I am looking for a mid-range price, and for a couple nights, it could be outside Willemstad as we'll probably rent a car for one or two days. It also does not have to be an apartment, as realistically, we probably won't cook. I am thinking of trying to get the Renaissance on Priceline for the rest of our total 5 nights there, or else the Kura Hurlanda Hotel. I'm mjostly just looking for something different with a little bit of atmosphere, I guess. Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated.
Curacao - Hotel Questions, especially Academy & Habitat
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 3 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 4 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 5 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 6 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 7 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 10 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 11 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 16 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 17 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 18 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 19 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 20 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 21 Which island?
- 22 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 23 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 24 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 25 Resort hotels on St Croix