I am searching for a slightly different, less "hotely" hotel for a couple nights in Curacao. I looked at the Academy Hotel and the Habitat Curacao and they looked interesting , but I have seen absolutely NO feedback on the Academy and don't know if I want to take a chance with that. I am looking for a mid-range price, and for a couple nights, it could be outside Willemstad as we'll probably rent a car for one or two days. It also does not have to be an apartment, as realistically, we probably won't cook. I am thinking of trying to get the Renaissance on Priceline for the rest of our total 5 nights there, or else the Kura Hurlanda Hotel. I'm mjostly just looking for something different with a little bit of atmosphere, I guess. Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated.
Curacao - Hotel Questions, especially Academy & Habitat
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 Best island for a villa rental
- 3 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 4 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 5 St. Croix and sea grass
- 6 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 7 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 10 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 11 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 12 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 13 Tipping at AI
- 14 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 15 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 A Volcanic Paradise
- 19 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 20 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 21 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 22 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 23 St. Kitts, the details
- 24 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 25 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?