I am searching for a slightly different, less "hotely" hotel for a couple nights in Curacao. I looked at the Academy Hotel and the Habitat Curacao and they looked interesting , but I have seen absolutely NO feedback on the Academy and don't know if I want to take a chance with that. I am looking for a mid-range price, and for a couple nights, it could be outside Willemstad as we'll probably rent a car for one or two days. It also does not have to be an apartment, as realistically, we probably won't cook. I am thinking of trying to get the Renaissance on Priceline for the rest of our total 5 nights there, or else the Kura Hurlanda Hotel. I'm mjostly just looking for something different with a little bit of atmosphere, I guess. Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated.
Curacao - Hotel Questions, especially Academy & Habitat
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 2 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 3 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 4 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 5 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 6 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 7 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 8 Get info about weather.
- 9 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 12 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 13 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 14 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 15 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 16 LIAT Air
- 17 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 18 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 19 Need help again!!
- 20 relaxed beaches in january
- 21 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 22 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)
- 23 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 24 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 25 Cap Estate or Soufriere?