I am searching for a slightly different, less "hotely" hotel for a couple nights in Curacao. I looked at the Academy Hotel and the Habitat Curacao and they looked interesting , but I have seen absolutely NO feedback on the Academy and don't know if I want to take a chance with that. I am looking for a mid-range price, and for a couple nights, it could be outside Willemstad as we'll probably rent a car for one or two days. It also does not have to be an apartment, as realistically, we probably won't cook. I am thinking of trying to get the Renaissance on Priceline for the rest of our total 5 nights there, or else the Kura Hurlanda Hotel. I'm mjostly just looking for something different with a little bit of atmosphere, I guess. Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated.
Curacao - Hotel Questions, especially Academy & Habitat
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 2 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 3 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 4 Money in Jamaica
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 7 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 8 Barbado Car rental
- 9 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 10 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 11 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 12 Death in Paradise
- 13 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 14 50+ where to dance?
- 15 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 16 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 17 dominican republic
- 18 Summer family vacation
- 19 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 20 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 21 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 22 St Martin
- 23 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 24 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 25 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West