My boyfriend and I will be in Curacao from April 10 - April 18. We are kind of on a budget and are just sorting out the details of our stay.
Our plan was to stay in the Willemstad the first few days, do a snorkel trip, then rent a car for two days, stay overnight somewhere else on the island and then go back, do another half day trip snorkling. We actually would like to spend the weekend in the city as we do enjoy dancing (especially Salsa dancing but generally to all kind of music).
Our question now: When we stay in Willemstad, how do we get to the beaches? I know there are buses, but do they drive to the beaches or do they only connect the towns with each other? We don't want to rent a car for the whole period as this will cost too much, and we plan to do snorkling trips for 2 days anyway. However, we want to spend most of our time at beaches if possible.
Moreover if someone could suggest a nice 2 day trip, I have Westpunt and its beaches up there in mind.
All suggestions are highly appreciated as it's rather hard to find good reviews and insider tips of the island.
Thanks in advanced
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/hydroluxe-serum/
- 2 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 3 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 4 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 5 Tortola next week
- 6 Summer trip
- 7 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 8 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 9 DR vs. Mexico
- 10 Surf Fly Fishing
- 11 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 Christmas 2017
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 16 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 17 All inclusive
- 18 BVI trip questions
- 19 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 20 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 21 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 22 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 23 family resort ideas?
- 24 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR