I'm heading to Curacao for 9 days this August and I'm wondering if I should try to spend some time in Bonaire as well. Does anyone have any opinions? Is it worth the hassle of getting there? I am planning to get my diving certification while I am down there but I'm not planning to spend all my time diving. Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 2 Peterson
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 aruba fun!!!
- 8 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Aruba weather
- 13 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 14 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 15 Turks and caicos
- 16 Cruise stop activities
- 17 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 18 Jade Mountain
- 19 Honeymoon Help!!
- 20 Bermuda
- 21 Restaurant Suggestions
- 22 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 23 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 24 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 25 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?