I'm heading to Curacao for 9 days this August and I'm wondering if I should try to spend some time in Bonaire as well. Does anyone have any opinions? Is it worth the hassle of getting there? I am planning to get my diving certification while I am down there but I'm not planning to spend all my time diving. Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.musclesupplement.org/alpha-boost-scam/
- 2 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 3 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 4 Cuba in November
- 5 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 6 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 7 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 8 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 9 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 10 Tennis in Aruba question
- 11 christmas in the caribbean
- 12 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 13 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 14 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 15 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 16 Jamaica
- 17 Money in Jamaica
- 18 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 19 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 20 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 21 Atlantis in Nassau
- 22 Off Beaten Path from Atlantis
- 23 10 Great Days in Guadeloupe
- 24 My week in Guadeloupe
- 25 Guadeloupe in January