Planning a honeymoon in Sept. It is between the Marriott in Curacao or the Radisson in Aruba. Can anyone help with this decision? We are not sure about Curacao's all-inclusive package. How is the beer, what is the beer, and how many choices are there. How are the mixed and frozen drinks, do they use real fruit? Do they serve on the beach? What kind of alcohol is used, house or top-shelf? How's the food? and how private is the beach that is located at the Marriott. Is it too rocky for comfort? We have done allot of research to narrow it down to these two and want to make the right choice? I will tell you that I am swaying towards this hotel but my fiancee is swaying towards the Radisson Aruba. Any tips will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Curacao all-inclusive ?s
- 1 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 2 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 3 Where to go??
- 4 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 5 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 6 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 7 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 8 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 9 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 10 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 11 puerto rico cruise
- 12 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 13 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 14 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 15 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 16 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 17 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 18 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 19 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 20 Resort near a town?
- 21 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 22 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 23 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 24 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 25 Mustique -- not so great