Planning a honeymoon in Sept. It is between the Marriott in Curacao or the Radisson in Aruba. Can anyone help with this decision? We are not sure about Curacao's all-inclusive package. How is the beer, what is the beer, and how many choices are there. How are the mixed and frozen drinks, do they use real fruit? Do they serve on the beach? What kind of alcohol is used, house or top-shelf? How's the food? and how private is the beach that is located at the Marriott. Is it too rocky for comfort? We have done allot of research to narrow it down to these two and want to make the right choice? I will tell you that I am swaying towards this hotel but my fiancee is swaying towards the Radisson Aruba. Any tips will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Curacao all-inclusive ?s
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 2 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 3 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 4 Jamaica
- 5 Jamaica all inclusive
- 6 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 7 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 8 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 9 Cuba Opening Up
- 10 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 11 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 12 Why Barbados?
- 13 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 14 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 15 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 16 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 17 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 18 Just back from The Somerset
- 19 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 20 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 21 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 22 Sandals Resorts
- 23 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 24 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 25 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!