Planning a honeymoon in Sept. It is between the Marriott in Curacao or the Radisson in Aruba. Can anyone help with this decision? We are not sure about Curacao's all-inclusive package. How is the beer, what is the beer, and how many choices are there. How are the mixed and frozen drinks, do they use real fruit? Do they serve on the beach? What kind of alcohol is used, house or top-shelf? How's the food? and how private is the beach that is located at the Marriott. Is it too rocky for comfort? We have done allot of research to narrow it down to these two and want to make the right choice? I will tell you that I am swaying towards this hotel but my fiancee is swaying towards the Radisson Aruba. Any tips will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Curacao all-inclusive ?s
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 3 Tipping at AI
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?