My daughter has found a charter package to Curacao for the end of February. The price is $599 for seven nights and includes air. Can't complain about the money. She is 24 and she mainly wants to sit at the beach, and socialize in the evening. She is going with a friend. I've read some comments about Curacao that were not very positive. I get the impression that of all the islands, it's the least favorite. Her reservations are at the Princess beach Hotel (something like that). How does this sound to a concerned mother??!! Thanks for your input!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 2 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 3 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 4 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 5 Money in Jamaica
- 6 Death in Paradise
- 7 Florida or caribbean
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 50+ where to dance?
- 10 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 11 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 12 dominican republic
- 13 Summer family vacation
- 14 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 15 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 16 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 17 St Martin
- 18 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 19 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 20 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 21 Resort villa suggestions
- 22 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 23 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 24 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 25 Waterskiing in TCI???