My daughter has found a charter package to Curacao for the end of February. The price is $599 for seven nights and includes air. Can't complain about the money. She is 24 and she mainly wants to sit at the beach, and socialize in the evening. She is going with a friend. I've read some comments about Curacao that were not very positive. I get the impression that of all the islands, it's the least favorite. Her reservations are at the Princess beach Hotel (something like that). How does this sound to a concerned mother??!! Thanks for your input!!!
- 1 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 2 June vacation trip for guys
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Which island to visit???
- 5 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 6 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Real St. Lucia Tours
- 9 Honeymoon Help!
- 10 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 11 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 12 Grand Cayman
- 13 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 14 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 17 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 18 quiet and relaxing
- 19 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 20 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 21 Anguilla for Christmas?
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica