We will be spending 8 days at those properties at the end of July/beginning of August. Any advice as to what to pack, especially what clothes to wear for dinner? Are shorts and a nice Hawaiian shirt acceptable for men? Or are long pants required? I am assuming that a dress or skirt with nice top will be fine for me... Any other advice on what to do and see in Curacao? We are renting a car and would like to explore the island a bit.
Curacao - Kura Hulanda Hotel and Lodge Qs
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 3 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 4 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 5 Money in Jamaica
- 6 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 7 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 8 Barbado Car rental
- 9 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 10 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 11 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 12 Death in Paradise
- 13 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 14 50+ where to dance?
- 15 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 16 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 17 dominican republic
- 18 Summer family vacation
- 19 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 20 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 21 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 22 St Martin
- 23 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 24 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 25 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West