This might be a dumb question, but I have return flights to Los Angeles. I am then flying to Mexico city for 3 nights and then on the Cuba. Coming back I am going via Mexico city (no stop over) and then flying directly to San Francisco.
I am travelling on an Australian passport and am wondering if, when re-entering the states it is ok to say that I went to Cuba or should I only say Mexico city? If the latter, wouldn't it show in my passport?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 3 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 4 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 5 Hiking in St. John
- 6 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 7 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 8 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 9 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 10 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 11 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 12 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 13 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 14 Where in DR?
- 15 Honeymoon
- 16 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 19 Barbados
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 22 Help with August trip ideas
- 23 Airport transfer PUJ
- 24 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 25 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?