This might be a dumb question, but I have return flights to Los Angeles. I am then flying to Mexico city for 3 nights and then on the Cuba. Coming back I am going via Mexico city (no stop over) and then flying directly to San Francisco.
I am travelling on an Australian passport and am wondering if, when re-entering the states it is ok to say that I went to Cuba or should I only say Mexico city? If the latter, wouldn't it show in my passport?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 해외안전놀이터 ▼ 접속 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?