This might be a dumb question, but I have return flights to Los Angeles. I am then flying to Mexico city for 3 nights and then on the Cuba. Coming back I am going via Mexico city (no stop over) and then flying directly to San Francisco.
I am travelling on an Australian passport and am wondering if, when re-entering the states it is ok to say that I went to Cuba or should I only say Mexico city? If the latter, wouldn't it show in my passport?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Family vacation
- 7 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 8 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 9 PR or USVI
- 10 Havana Hotel
- 11 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 12 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 13 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 14 Cayman Islands Currency
- 15 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 16 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 17 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 18 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 19 Havana
- 20 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 24 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 25 Snorkeling trip ideas