This might be a dumb question, but I have return flights to Los Angeles. I am then flying to Mexico city for 3 nights and then on the Cuba. Coming back I am going via Mexico city (no stop over) and then flying directly to San Francisco.
I am travelling on an Australian passport and am wondering if, when re-entering the states it is ok to say that I went to Cuba or should I only say Mexico city? If the latter, wouldn't it show in my passport?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 The A-Z Of Making Money On The Internet - E - Email Marketing
- 2 토토총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 DR vs. Mexico
- 5 Surf Fly Fishing
- 6 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 7 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 8 Family of 5 undecided island
- 9 Christmas 2017
- 10 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 11 Honeymoon Help!!
- 12 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 13 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 14 All inclusive
- 15 BVI trip questions
- 16 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 17 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 18 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 family resort ideas?
- 21 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 24 First time to Puerto Rico
- 25 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure