I just got this crazy idea to go to Cuba for two weeks in January but don't know about how to arrange the travel to go there. Does anyone know the best route to get there from California, and an approximate cost? I expect I will have to travel to mexico and then fly from there, but I don't know how to make the arrangements, and where in mexico to fly from. Any suggestions would be appreciated
Cuba via California
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 2 Need a new vacation spot!
- 3 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 4 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 5 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 6 Mid October Honeymoon
- 7 Summer family vacation
- 8 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 9 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 10 Caribbean with grown kids
- 11 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 12 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 13 Honeymoon destination?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 16 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 17 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 18 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 19 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 20 Anguilla Beaches
- 21 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 22 Cuba help!
- 23 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 24 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 25 Rent a car?