if anyone out there has bought airline tickets to cuba through the company cuba travel usa, please notify me as to your opinion. also any other suggestions concerning purchasing airline tickets to cuba would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Early 20's Couple
- 2 Couple in early 20's
- 3 Anniversary Trip Options
- 4 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 5 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Boat Charter in BVI
- 7 Island with golf
- 8 2 Days in Dominica
- 9 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 10 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 11 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 12 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 13 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 14 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 15 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 16 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 17 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 18 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 19 Choosing an island
- 20 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 21 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 22 Cabarete & Las Canas, DR: Where can I get info?
- 23 cabarete, dominican republic
- 24 First time Santo Domingo
- 25 20th anniversary