I know there are some threads on this subject but they are older. We live in Fl and want to go but because we have Government clearances we have to do it legally from the US. I don't want to go for more than five nights and were hoping the Key West flights would be more available but they seem to have stalled. Miami will have to be our flight. I know the prices are high so which tour is the best for the price? If anyone has any new info it would be appreciated.
Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 2 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 3 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 4 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 7 Best island for a villa rental
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 Which Island?
- 11 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 12 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 13 Punta Cana?
- 14 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 15 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 16 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 17 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 18 Advice needed
- 19 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 20 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 21 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 22 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 23 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 24 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 25 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba