I know there are some threads on this subject but they are older. We live in Fl and want to go but because we have Government clearances we have to do it legally from the US. I don't want to go for more than five nights and were hoping the Key West flights would be more available but they seem to have stalled. Miami will have to be our flight. I know the prices are high so which tour is the best for the price? If anyone has any new info it would be appreciated.
Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas girls trip
- 2 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 3 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 4 shore excursions
- 5 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 6 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 7 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 8 Curacao vs Barbados
- 9 Honeymoon Destination
- 10 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 11 Safe for Family
- 12 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 13 Restaurants in Aruba
- 14 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 15 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 16 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 17 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 18 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 19 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 20 Snorkeling
- 21 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 22 fish fry on Curacao
- 23 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 24 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers
- 25 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas