I know there are some threads on this subject but they are older. We live in Fl and want to go but because we have Government clearances we have to do it legally from the US. I don't want to go for more than five nights and were hoping the Key West flights would be more available but they seem to have stalled. Miami will have to be our flight. I know the prices are high so which tour is the best for the price? If anyone has any new info it would be appreciated.
Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 2 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 3 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 4 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 5 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 6 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 7 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 8 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 9 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 10 Get info about weather.
- 11 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 14 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 15 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 16 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 17 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 18 LIAT Air
- 19 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 20 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 21 Need help again!!
- 22 relaxed beaches in january
- 23 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)
- 24 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 25 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba