I know there are some threads on this subject but they are older. We live in Fl and want to go but because we have Government clearances we have to do it legally from the US. I don't want to go for more than five nights and were hoping the Key West flights would be more available but they seem to have stalled. Miami will have to be our flight. I know the prices are high so which tour is the best for the price? If anyone has any new info it would be appreciated.
Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 2 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 3 Cuba Opening Up
- 4 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 5 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 6 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 7 Just back from The Somerset
- 8 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 9 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 10 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 11 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 12 Sandals Resorts
- 13 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 14 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 17 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Cuba in 10 days
- 20 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 21 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 22 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 23 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 24 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 25 Villa rental on St. John