I know there are some threads on this subject but they are older. We live in Fl and want to go but because we have Government clearances we have to do it legally from the US. I don't want to go for more than five nights and were hoping the Key West flights would be more available but they seem to have stalled. Miami will have to be our flight. I know the prices are high so which tour is the best for the price? If anyone has any new info it would be appreciated.
Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice needed
- 2 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 3 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 6 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 7 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 8 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 9 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 10 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 11 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 12 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 13 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 14 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?