I will be making a trip to Cuba in February. I was told that the airlines will issue tourist cards on board, or one can obtain one at the airport in Cuba. I've approached several travel agents to procure the tourist card for me, but since I did not purchase the tickets from them, none would do it. I'm pretty worried about going to Cuba without a tourist card first. What are my chances of being refused entry. BTW I hold a Canadian passport.
Cuba Tourist Card
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 2 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 3 St. John USVI
- 4 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 5 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 6 Best island for early to mid November
- 7 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 10 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 11 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 12 things to do in Nassau
- 13 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 14 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 15 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 16 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 17 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 18 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 19 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 20 Which Island?
- 21 Cuba in 10 days
- 22 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 23 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 24 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 25 Aruba Car Rental Insurance