I will be making a trip to Cuba in February. I was told that the airlines will issue tourist cards on board, or one can obtain one at the airport in Cuba. I've approached several travel agents to procure the tourist card for me, but since I did not purchase the tickets from them, none would do it. I'm pretty worried about going to Cuba without a tourist card first. What are my chances of being refused entry. BTW I hold a Canadian passport.
Cuba Tourist Card
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas snorkeling
- 2 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 3 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 4 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 5 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 6 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 7 Wedding Help!
- 8 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 9 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 10 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 11 Islands with great nightlife
- 12 month stay on a caribbean island
- 13 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 14 Where to stay on Vieques
- 15 Ferry to Rum Point
- 16 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 17 Family with infants/toddlers
- 18 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 19 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 20 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 21 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 22 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 25 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach